The Plotmaster, by Plotmaster Systems LLC., with its patented design is the complete package for your plot planting needs. The Plotmaster Hunter 400 our (4-ft model) will reach places you’ve only dreamed of planting plots. It’s easy and simple with the Plotmaster.
Click HERE for Specifications
The Plotmaster’s HUNTER 400 features include:
• The Plotmaster is constructed of heavy-gauge steel tubing for many years of continued use. It was designed to be used in even the roughest of environments, including hard, virgin soils that have never been cultivated.
• Each Plotmaster has a *New* heavy duty Linear Lift System which is used to raise and lower the unit for transport and proper depth control for tillage and planting.
• Each Plotmaster™ comes with a one-point hitch system. Therefore, it can be pulled by ATVs/UTVs (500cc or larger for the Hunter 400) (300cc or larger for the Hunter 300), or large lawn tractors. *NEW Feature* For added Versatility, change out the One-Point Hitch System with the 3 Point Conversion Connector (sold separately, PT# H-PHC-101-08) and the unit is ready to be used with any 20-40 HP Tractor!
"Photo Courtesy of Appalachian Trophy TV"
• Each Plotmaster Hunter Series comes with “double gang” assemblies, (1) gang is positioned on the front and (1) gang on the rear of the unit, each consist of (6) 16-inch heavy-duty discs with Sealed Bearings. The gang assembly is used to disc and break up the soil prior to planting.
16" Pneumatic tires make the Plotmaster easy to transport virtually anywhere and retract electrically, with a push of a button, when you are ready to cultivate and/or plant.
• Flexible metal grating attached to the drag provides a smooth “infield” finish and helps provide even coverage of soil over your seed for improved production. It can also be used to smooth and prepare your seedbed prior to planting in rough, uneven areas.
• With a revolutionary custom-designed electric “Versa Seeder” (patent pending) you can plant virtually any type of seed, from Native Grasses to Corn. It dispenses directly behind the area you just cultivated rather than broadcasting your seed in areas you do not intend to plant. This reduces costly seed loss.
• Multi-use, spring-loaded cultipacker has adjustable tension, it can be used to levels the soil and cover the seed with the proper amount of soil for optimal production. The unique cultipacker is designed to pack the soil and ensure good soil/seed contact, which greatly improves seed germination.
• Working in tandem, the Plotmaster can disc in a cross-cut manner, deposit the seed of your choice, pack the soil, cover the seed and smooth the soil over the seed all at the same time. No other implement on the market comes close to the versatility, capability and durability of the Plotmaster.
• The unique “Down Pressure System” is designed for the user to distribute the cutting pressure of the disc where needed. The Top Link can be adjusted to put more pressure on the front disc or can be used to apply the pressure to the rear disc. When planting the Plotmaster should be level to get the correct coverage with the Drag and/or Cultipacker.
PE-402 Suggested Retail Price: $5,299